You will soon be old enough to make your own decisions about where you want to go on holiday and what types of activity you might want to take part in.
You just might want a beach holiday and enjoy the night life.
Or you might want to visit world-famous cities.
This unit is about the things you will need to think about before you decide where you want to travel to. It’s about the factors which affect tourist decision-making, which include:
- How much the holiday is going to cost?
- What do you expect the destination you are visiting to be like?
- What is the reputation of the destination?
- Have you been impressed by the marketing of the destination?
- What are the features and attractions of the destination?