Having collected a range of qualitative and quantitative data from your primary and secondary research, you now need to produce a report on your findings.
Your report will be divided into a number of sections:
- You will first need to write an introduction to your organisation.
- You will need to show that you have processed the data you collected. Remember that data can be qualitative or quantitative.
- You will need to present your data using tables, graphs and other techniques
- You will need to analyse your data. This means you will need to say what the data shows.
- You will also need to interpret your data. This means that you will have to say what your data means.
- You will also need to draw conclusions about the quality of the customer experience provided by your chosen organisation.
- Finally, you should include an appendix, which should include samples of the questionnaires, mystery shopper checklists and interviews you carried out.
This report will be the final piece of work for this unit. Make sure that you show what you understand about the quality of the customer experience at your chosen tourism organisation and produce a piece of work that you are proud of.