Having analysed your data, you now need to say what it means.
You can do this for:
- The graphs and tables you have analysed
- The findings from interviews
- Key information form secondary data which you put into your log.
It might be an idea to ask yourself some of the questions that you considered when you analysed your data. Namely:
- Are there any particularly interesting results you can quote?
- Do the results show that there are aspects of the customer experience at the organisation which are outstanding?
- Do the results show that there are aspects of the customer experience at the organisation that need improving?
- Do the graphs show that some groups of customers have a better experience than others?
- Do most customers have a good experience at your chosen organisation?
- Which aspects of the organisation do customers enjoy most?