Putting it all together
Think about the UK destination you chose to write about in AC 1.3, where you explained how the features of the destination helped with the appeal of the destination to different types of tourist.
In this section you need to write about things which have happened recently or things which are happening now, which make the destination more appealing to different types of tourist.
You might need to undertake some research to be able to do this.
Try to think of developments to:
- The accessibility of your chosen destination
- The natural attractions of the destination
- The built attractions of the destination
- The accommodation available in the destination
- Events, information of other aspects of tourism.
The table below will help you to summarise your ideas. When you have completed the table, you can produce an account of how the features of the destination have been or are being developed to make the destination more appealing to different types of tourists.